Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I’ve been doing a lot of work on the Silverado but I haven’t forgotten The Beast. It looks like I’m gonna be laid off awhile, a lot of projects around here have been shut down. I already know I have to strip, paint and clear coat all the exterior handles and the front emblem because the damn U-Pol #1 failed miserably and spider webbed terribly. I’ve also been thinking about painting all the interior wood-grained plastic with the stuff I used on the window switch bezels on The Machine, Krylon Fusion Dark Metallic.
Stay tuned.

View attachment 244281 View attachment 244282 View attachment 244283 View attachment 244284
Bee poop and pollen are terrible here right now.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bee poop? Really? Can’t say I’ve ever seen bee poop and if I have I didn’t realize it lol

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many miles do you have on the LQ with the blower? Been wanting to see some updates on this thing.
Coming up on 170k, it had 150 when I installed the Whipple. Only issue has been the one time I managed to grenade the Performabuilt 4l60 but it was rebuilt again under warranty.
Bee poop? Really? Can’t say I’ve ever seen bee poop and if I have I didn’t realize it lol
If you get those squiggly yellowish things like those two that are on my door handle then you get bee poop. It’s kind of waxy and hard to get off. I get it bad all spring.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many miles do you have on the LQ with the blower? Been wanting to see some updates on this thing.
Coming up on 170k, it had 150 when I installed the Whipple. Only issue has been the one time I managed to grenade the Performabuilt 4l60 but it was rebuilt again under warranty.
If you get those squiggly yellowish things like those two that are on my door handle then you get bee poop. It’s kind of waxy and hard to get off. I get it bad all spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17