My windshield washer quit on me awhile back and last week I discovered the hose running from the pump to the hose by the windshield was rotted. The new part came yesterday and I figured it was an easy fix. I climbed underneath and popped off what I thought was the right hose and was met with washer fluid in my face. Not sure why it emptied the tank without the pump running. But that turned out to be the rear washer hose. I couldn’t see the other one so I figured I needed to pull the tank. So off came the wheel, inner fender, battery and battery tray. Of course the battery tray was rusted so I wire wheeled it and painted in Hammerite Rust Encapsulator.