Right side windows not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Have a 04 tahoe right side windows not check fuse relays need direction
Say what? Welcome to the forum. The other members that responded must speak Tagalog. I am old. You have to help me, but I do understand that by what you said, and both members gave you great advice. If they went out at the same time, you did not say-right?, then is likely the master switch.

Jobi-Wan Kenobi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be a little late here but my switch for the drivers door wasn't working very well. I removed the switch and completely disassembled it and cleaned the circuit boards and rubber membrane with rubbing alcohol. The boards were definitely dirty and had a kind of grimy feel in some spots. Once I put it back together it was working fine. Lsx Matt on YouTube had a video about doing this too.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem, untill I understood, that if you push the children save switch on the left side, that you as well switch off the passenger front window. Never saw that on a German car. A German wife would tell you some nasty words, if you switch off her window... :eek:

:cool:

It's probably based on, that children in Germany are not allowed to sit in the front of a car until they are 12 years old. That is probably different in the United States. And so German cars never switch off the passenger front window...

But now i like it, because my wife is always a fresh air afficinado i and I like air conditioning. So sometimes I turn the switch off secretly and say: The passenger window doesn't work again darling? I have to look after that someday..

:favorites37:

yukonkink03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I may be a little late here but my switch for the drivers door wasn't working very well. I removed the switch and completely disassembled it and cleaned the circuit boards and rubber membrane with rubbing alcohol. The boards were definitely dirty and had a kind of grimy feel in some spots. Once I put it back together it was working fine. Lsx Matt on YouTube had a video about doing this too.
I know this an old thread, but I did the same thing with my driver side switches. Alcohol and q-tips. The contacts were definitely dirty and this did the trick. Several videos on you tube. Saved me @ 130 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu