Retrofitting '15/'16 Escalade mirrors to Yukon/Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on purchasing a pair of these mirrors for my 2016 Yukon. Before I do...thought I would check if anyone else has done this and what issues were experienced.

The mechanical/physical fit is no concern however there will/may be programming issues to get as much functionality as possible from the Escalade mirrors once installed.

All thoughts and suggestions welcomed.

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post pics when done and a review of the viewing difference. I'd like t do this mod since the stock Yukon mirrors look small IMO. I only wish they made the Escalades in Summit White.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post pics when done and a review of the viewing difference. I'd like t do this mod since the stock Yukon mirrors look small IMO. I only wish they made the Escalades in Summit White.
It doesn't take much to get those mirrors painted to match your yukon if you pull the trigger on the esky mirrors. Every esky mod I've done for my Denali so far body wise has had to be painted because my silver Denali is not the same as the silver on the esky. But I have taken everything to my local body shop and he paints it for me. I imagine having those mirrors color matched to your truck wouldn't super expensive because they are not a big body panel or anything.

setaylor28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever complete this mod? Would like to know if it was PnP. I'm looking to do this myself.
I am about to pull the trigger on purchasing a pair of these mirrors for my 2016 Yukon. Before I do...thought I would check if anyone else has done this and what issues were experienced.

The mechanical/physical fit is no concern however there will/may be programming issues to get as much functionality as possible from the Escalade mirrors once installed.

All thoughts and suggestions welcomed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a whole thread about doing the swap. Guy put esky mirrors on his 2016 LTZ tahoe. I don’t know if he got the surround view cameras to work but I think everything else did. Look it up in the search Escalade mirrors on my tahoe LTZ.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As stated there is a large thread on this. Many have done it, including myself. No issues and a few have gotten the cameras to work with third party non-OEM boxes.

59D0B254-8E06-491A-8EEA-CD3E1AB79FF7.jpeg 4A1BAEC4-D7CC-4ADC-90DD-04FFB917A77A.jpeg

ncpepperman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever complete this mod? Would like to know if it was PnP. I'm looking to do this myself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Be careful of what you order . First set I bought didn't have Blind Spot warning, of course it was stated at the bottom of the page that it didn't, correct ones on the way . Read discription carefully before you buy. They are also available in Arabic ......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14

Latest posts