Requests or ideas for TOTM Themes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm tired of the basic stuff like OBS, NBS, lifted or lowered months. I'd like to get into some new, maybe more fun stuff. This month was a test and its going so-so. I'm starting this thread to pick your brains for ideas. So lets hear them. I'm open to ideas but let's keep them realistic.

I though the "hot" or summer theme would be fun but I guess it is hard to relay that in a picture sometimes. Winter would be easy...snow or ice or towing the sleds.

I'll keep a running list of the good ideas:

1) colors
2) interiors
3) power month
4) highest / lowest
5) Action shots
6) location themes
7) TOTY!!!

Last edited:

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Colors!
White trucks for Jan.
Black trucks for Oct
Red for August

That way one could compare the different looks for their colored truck. Just an idea

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colors!
White trucks for Jan.
Black trucks for Oct
Red for August

That way one could compare the different looks for their colored truck. Just an idea

1.i second this idea , like a murdered month or all white ect...
2.what about a lifted month who sits the highest or runs the biggest tires
3.best custom inteiriors
4.most engine work or fastest truck.
5.most mods
ans do we have a TOTY (truck of the year) ? make it a huge poll where we vote of OBS of the year NBS of the year ect..
i like the idea of themes i also think we should keep the OBS NBS ect.. months just mix them up

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok good ideas, we've touched on some of these already in past years but it's been a while.

As for TOTY, would it be based on the 12 months of TOTM winners?

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Action shots like the one's below are nice... But require a bit of extra effort to safely and legally accomplish. Just a thought... :shrug:

cedes-cls-63-amg-f900x600-f4f4f2-c-5bdf4092-431321.jpg

lifted-trucks-mudding-513.jpg

ctsv-burnout.jpg

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Truck that can haul biggest stuff or the ugly ass truck award lol. Like when they put the ugly dogs and compete to see which is the ugliest

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it could be based on the 12 TOTM winners or a general which everyone could participate including past TOTM winners
action shots like the photos above are also good ideas but like he said saftly is another concern the "ugly duckling" award would be good in a perfect world but i think should be self nominated because i can see grudges or feelings getting hurt besides there is no such thing as a ugly hoe and yuk :hands:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
TOTY should be based on the 12 monthly winners. The TOTY winner should get a free years membership on TYF.

How about a vendor of the month? More participation from vendors would be good, or vendors gives a discount to the TOTM winner.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.