Replacing stock rims with carbon flash metallic (SEZ) rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Obxhoops

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm thinking about replacing the stock 22" rims on my 2021 Yukon Denali with the carbon flash metallic rims (GM wheel code SEZ). The cheapest I've found so far is ShopChevyParts.com. Has anyone done business with them before? I'm staying away from replica rimsd ue to iffy reliability, and don't want to powder coat the stocks. Any suggestions. on selling the stock rims? Thanks.

halemeister

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You should check out Detroit Wheel and Tire. They PVD OEM wheels so they might be interested in your old ones. They may have the ones you are after as well.

OP
OP
O

Obxhoops

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You should check out Detroit Wheel and Tire. They PVD OEM wheels so they might be interested in your old ones. They may have the ones you are after as well.
Ok. Thanks.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have purchased from Shop Chevy Parts in the past for a bunch of trim accessories with no problems. I actually almost ordered some wheels through them a few months ago and then found a used set locally.