Replacement door handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to order OE parts? I just need 2 of the 4 handles currently.

Since you have a Denali, I'll assume you have chrome handles. I swapped the OEM chrome handles on my Tahoe for painted ones and put two of the chrome ones on a friend's 2-door Sierra so I have two chrome handles left over. One was broken in the spot where they always break (still worked) and I repaired and reinforced it with metal. Pics and write-up are somewhere on here. It's way more solid than stock. They're from the rear doors, but you can swap the arms to use them in the front if that's what you need.

I don't believe I'd ever use them. PM me if you're interested.

*EDIT*

Found the write-up:

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/the-what-you-up-to-thread.54016/page-4713#post-1341466

Last edited:

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever find a place that makes aftermarket STEEL handles? I have an '07 denali and I've broke 3 door handles now from pulling on them trying to open a frozen door. One of them I have already replaced once and it's broken again. Sick of these cheap plastic POS's breaking.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was thinking about making a bolt through mod to the one I will be taking off.... Cant make a chrome plate/stud weldment but I can polish stainless to a mirror finish.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever find a place that makes aftermarket STEEL handles? I have an '07 denali and I've broke 3 door handles now from pulling on them trying to open a frozen door. One of them I have already replaced once and it's broken again. Sick of these cheap plastic POS's breaking.
Are you breaking OEM or aftermarket handles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17