Replace cup holder section of center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tdrumm

Reaction score
This the one I have now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
5623d91dbc0550c4b5d1d2fb04599258.jpg

The dealer patched up the hole pretty well.

Do you have a part number for the LTZ top? If we decide to replace it I'd rather get that one.

Thanks,

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure the part number it was on the site that's how I got it. If I find it I'll post it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is involved in the swap. Plug and play with the heated/cooled seats? What was the cost of the replacement? Thanks

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
What is involved in the swap. Plug and play with the heated/cooled seats? What was the cost of the replacement? Thanks
The LTZ was close to $400 and it does pop right out and the new one will go right in.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - is there a decrease in drink cup size with the covers vs open cup holders.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have cooled seats but every thing works the same.

No the cup size is the same

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LT cup holders hold more compared to flap type ltz cupholders. i am happy with my LT ones.
once you start putting things there you never close those lids anyways

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a mod I've been wanting to do with our SLT. The LTZ/Denali lids look much cleaner and nicer, IMO. The open holders and storage just look mini van like/generic and looks worse once filled with junk.

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to bump an old thread, but I can't find any info on this mod. I have a Denali and I hate the lack of room in the center console area. What all do I need to order to do the swap? Any part numbers would be awesome (I have shale interior)