Renamed: 06 Esky LS364/450 Build (New Leather Seat covers)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Here is th dyno graph and a video link for the first dyno run of the LS364/450 we installed in the 06 Escalade build. The HP and torgue figures are at the rear wheels. The tuner's correction program put max crankshaft HP at 450. He will do more runs over the next few days to tweak the program. I believe he started with an LS 6.0L Corvette tune and is working out a new program from that.
https://youtu.be/jRAlIgNYOtA
Very nice. Def gonna be a fun ride.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What vehicles did that 1 year only intake come on?
Finally found one of these hen's teeth intake manifold. Now that I have it in hand, I put it next to my 04 truck manifold and see there are a few small differences between the 87mm TB version of truck manifold and the 04 truck manifold, such as which vacuum ports are plugged and which are open, and the location and style of the Evap purge sol'n & the MAP sensor. I'm considering running this so I can keep my Flexfuel rail with return line and not have to contend with the other ways to make it work on the later TBSS/NNBS intake manifold. Here is a picture of the hen's teeth manifold for TonyRodz.

Sorry for the hijack m1949. This was the only place we discussed this manifold.

Attachments

• manifold.JPG
    manifold.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 7

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally found one of these hen's teeth intake manifold. Now that I have it in hand, I put it next to my 04 truck manifold and see there are a few small differences between the 87mm TB version of truck manifold and the 04 truck manifold, such as which vacuum ports are plugged and which are open, and the location and style of the Evap purge sol'n & the MAP sensor. I'm considering running this so I can keep my Flexfuel rail with return line and not have to contend with the other ways to make it work on the later TBSS/NNBS intake manifold. Here is a picture of the hen's teeth manifold for TonyRodz.

Sorry for the hijack m1949. This was the only place we discussed this manifold.
So what vehicle did it come from? Other then having a bigger throttle body bore, think there's any other significant improvements? Thx for posting the pic btw.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what vehicle did it come from? Other then having a bigger throttle body bore, think there's any other significant improvements? Thx for posting the pic btw.
This one is found on an 05 Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy with a LH6 5.3 as mentioned when first discussed. The only other vehicle I've heard this manifold was used on is a Chevy SSR, but never seen one to confirm it. From what I've read a lot of the improvement when swapping to a TBSS/NNBS intake manifold comes from the larger 87mm TB, which this manifold also uses. I'd say the TB is it as far as improvement since manifold body itself is the same as the earlier truck manifold. The plus for me with this manifold is the ability to bolt on my 04 return style fuel rail from the original 04 Flexfuel truck manifold. You're welcome.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This one is found on an 05 Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy with a LH6 5.3 as mentioned when first discussed. The only other vehicle I've heard this manifold was used on is a Chevy SSR, but never seen one to confirm it. From what I've read a lot of the improvement when swapping to a TBSS/NNBS intake manifold comes from the larger 87mm TB, which this manifold also uses. I'd say the TB is it as far as improvement since manifold body itself is the same as the earlier truck manifold. The plus for me with this manifold is the ability to bolt on my 04 return style fuel rail from the original 04 Flexfuel truck manifold. You're welcome.
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing that info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu