Remote Start. Riddle me this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I am using a remote start, chances are it is damn cold out ..why does not the heat come on HIGH, seat heaters activated and heated steering wheel all come on?
there is a setting in the custom vehicle adjustments you have to set to enable that function, you have to do it thru the radio, at least on mine you do

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine works, all I do is use the oem fob, press lock 1st then press and hold the autostart button and let her rip, by the time the 10 minutes is up the seat is warm and windows are defrosted, i don't have a heated steering wheel

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh and as for the heat coming on high when you are using the automatic system it does not turn the heat on high, it turns the defrost function on high, the seat gets luke warm.
once you put the key in that all stops and you have to turn your seat heater on and any heat setting you want if you do not already have it set how you like it.
that's all it does is sort of "prep" you so you can jump in be able to see and go

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may not activate the heated seats on the highest setting. And the steering will will never heat during remote start operation as that isn't an option.

D--k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I am using a remote start, chances are it is damn cold out ..why does not the heat come on HIGH, seat heaters activated and heated steering wheel all come on?
Because it is luxury.... can those lexus owners if they would like the same to occur in their rides?

D--k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Because it is luxury.... can those lexus owners if they would like the same to occur in their rides?
Mine is 12 model... I just place the auto function on the climate setti and it all comes on with the remote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts