Rear Wiper Washer Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is a clog there somewhere or the pump is not pushing enough pressure. The water at the hose just before it get to the wiper arm should be a good solid stream. When you used a pin you may have just pushed the clog deeper in there. Find and use compressed air to blow that all out.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't own a compressor. That's why I used canned air. I wish I could get to where the hose connected to the spout on the arm but can't. If I could I'd try to blow it backwards from there too. It's been a real pain tracking this. Had my son watch the back when I pressed the sprayer today and it sprays out from the hatch pretty good so I don't think it's the motor.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sounds like the water getting there is no problem so the arm needs to come off and take to a shop where the rest of the path is blown out. Are you saying where the hose attaches near the arm is hard to get to?

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the part that attaches in the blade itself. If I knew how to pull the hole arm off Id do it myself lol.

KDM72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 yukon wand my rear washer not working. I pulled the line on the back and nothing comes out. I can hear the pump running but no fluid. I have looked under the truck and no fluid any where. Can the pump be bad if I can hear it running? Thank you

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure can. You either have some debris at the pump or a broken shaft in the motor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne