Rear Wiper Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that was just a REALLY BAD attempt to be funny..... The world may never know.

Could be, who knows, I’m all for joking but when it’s not one of the regulars and someone you don’t know it’s kind of like why say something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be, who knows, I’m all for joking but when it’s not one of the regulars and someone you don’t know it’s kind of like why say something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO -- from unfortunate, personal experience -- it sounds so funny everyone should get it! Then you think about it again in an hour or two, and experience the horror that comes from the lack of a filter between your mouth / fingers.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome post. I'd love to put a backup camera in the wiper linkage hole while I'm at this. Not sure if anybody has done that? Additionally, what the H. E. Double hockey stick is this stupid rear wiper for anyways. Has anybody actually in any practicality ever used these? I wounder if they are some sort of gov regulation.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome post. I'd love to put a backup camera in the wiper linkage hole while I'm at this. Not sure if anybody has done that? Additionally, what the H. E. Double hockey stick is this stupid rear wiper for anyways. Has anybody actually in any practicality ever used these? I wounder if they are some sort of gov regulation.

I, for one, do use the rear wiper. In snow and on dusty gravel roads here in Iowa, it comes in handy. I don’t use the back-up camera much as I am so used to using mirrors. I also like to see how close the idiot is that’s behind me. If I can’t see the top of their dashboard I generally give them a solid brake tap and get them to back off a little.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought of mudding. maybe would be useful for that. I used to live up north. still never turned on my rear wiper though.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It makes absolutely no sense to me as to which vehicles get rear wipers and which ones don’t. Look around- there’s total randomness to it. Small crossovers with the same type of rear windows as sedans have wipers, the sedans don’t. I never used mine. If the rear window gets so dirty I can’t see out of it, it’s way past time for a wash. Besides there’s rear view mirrors on both sides. I do not miss it, and it’s way easier to wash the back of my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino