Rear Springs - Longer Springs options for 4" lift over using spacers?

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
I have a discontinued Rancho 4 inch lift kit on mine it does not have spacers. My kit came with taller springs Rancho Part # 673B Coil Spring. Maybe you can get some from them... To run these springs you may need most of the parts on the upper half of this photo.

Rancho kit.jpg

OP
OP
G

gmartin1215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a discontinued Rancho 4 inch lift kit on mine it does not have spacers. My kit came with taller springs Rancho Part # 673B Coil Spring. Maybe you can get some from them... To run these springs you may need most of the parts on the upper half of this photo.

View attachment 371541
Thanks for the part number!
I sent Rancho a message and will see what they say.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you @gmartin1215 & @Tozan !
I'm following. I've got the 4" Lift Kit on my '15 Tahoe LTZ w/ 3" rear option. Running a pair of OE z71 rear coils springs and the 3" BDS spacers provided w/ kit. Fox CO up front, MAYBE set a little too high.
However, I really like the idea of using a rear spring for the lift instead of the spacers. When I spoke with coilspring.com (out of Kansas if I recall) they said that +3" is the most they could do for my vehicle.
I think the pricing was around $300-400 for the pair of custom springs...

Unfortunately, I do NOT think that the '07-'14 model years' rear coils are compatible with my '15-'20 model years'. Hoping you can get these RCs to maybe work!

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you @gmartin1215 & @Tozan !
I'm following. I've got the 4" Lift Kit on my '15 Tahoe LTZ w/ 3" rear option. Running a pair of OE z71 rear coils springs and the 3" BDS spacers provided w/ kit. Fox CO up front, MAYBE set a little too high.
However, I really like the idea of using a rear spring for the lift instead of the spacers. When I spoke with coilspring.com (out of Kansas if I recall) they said that +3" is the most they could do for my vehicle.
I think the pricing was around $300-400 for the pair of custom springs...

Unfortunately, I do NOT think that the '07-'14 model years' rear coils are compatible with my '15-'20 model years'. Hoping you can get these RCs to maybe work!
2000-2020 are all compatible gm didn't change much of the rear suspension/frame for all 3 generations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blu88