Rear Mounted turbo - 2014 GMC Yukon XL (5.3L)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SidewaystheSeven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on this? In theory, what you've listed will work. The T3/T4 will give you the low boost you're looking for to keep it safe. I will say that I think there are "better" ways to go about this, but you've got the basics down. As far as a tune, I would install everything and have it towed to a tuner to be safe. No sense risking damage after going through all the trouble of putting it together.

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't say that I've done the remote setup but I do currently have a NNBS Tahoe that I'm almost done installing the ON3 kit on and should hopefully have it running by the weekend and also have a thread on here for those that are considering the turbo route. I personally would buy a complete kit for the sake of headache as well as the downtime involved trying to see what will and won't work as well as fit where. IMG_2240.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say that I've done the remote setup but I do currently have a NNBS Tahoe that I'm almost done installing the ON3 kit on and should hopefully have it running by the weekend and also have a thread on here for those that are considering the turbo route. I personally would buy a complete kit for the sake of headache as well as the downtime involved trying to see what will and won't work as well as fit where. View attachment 203191
Link to your thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino