Rear heated seat not working 08 ltz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toddzaracki

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a used 2008 Chevy Tahoe ltz with 92000 miles on it. Car fax checked good on it and it is in great shape but I cannot seem to get the rear heated seats to work. It has the rear bench seat and I can see a connector beneath each seat next to the door but both electrical connectors are plugged into plastic blanks. Nothing happens when I press the heated seat button on rear Hvac controls. Everything else works properly except for power folding third row. Not sure if that’s related or not.

OP
OP
T

Toddzaracki

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I figured it out, my vehicle was originally a rear bucket seat option but somewhere along the line a bench seat was installed . If anyone has a pinout of the wiring where it plugs into the rear seat , I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to locate the wires for the heated seat so I can install heated seat pads in the bench seat and use the factory buttons

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured it out, my vehicle was originally a rear bucket seat option but somewhere along the line a bench seat was installed . If anyone has a pinout of the wiring where it plugs into the rear seat , I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to locate the wires for the heated seat so I can install heated seat pads in the bench seat and use the factory buttons

Welcome to the forum.

Wonder why who swapped the seats didn’t get heated seats......

Anyways, here is a link to the schematic. Page D-300 starts the rear heated seat schematic.
http://www.gmupfitter.com/files/media/photo/68/2008_LD_ElectricalPickupsChassisCabs.pdf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts