Rear Headrest DVD's lil black box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d3adpool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It should be the reverse of installing, there's threads on this forum that show how to install. The power is run to a junction box thing under the driver side kick panel area by the brake pedal. The module/brain is usually under center console tray or one of the seats
You should be able to track it down by following the wiring from the headrests. If the Escalade is being parted out shouldn't the owner pull these for you? If the price difference isn't much you'd probably be better off buying the Ebay package. Either way it goes neither module will likely have the inputs to connect to your headunit.

drjay2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your wires from the DVD have 6 pin male connectors? im seeing a bunch of those online.

drjay2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
POOL, any luck with that part number?

if you happpen to know, Whats the difference between the Invision Control Box SCBX-3010-M vs SCBX-3010-U?

drjay2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
disregard. i figure it out. The OEM box SCBX-3010-M only plays DVDs/USB with each other. This will not work if you want to play off your factory head unit. You need the FUN BOX as you said to do that.

d3adpool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
disregard. i figure it out. The OEM box SCBX-3010-M only plays DVDs/USB with each other. This will not work if you want to play off your factory head unit. You need the FUN BOX as you said to do that.

That is correct. I wasn't able to find my part number yet though.

drjay2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to find it, Thank you though.

What other parts do i need once I recieve this box? Novelx wasn’t specific on the part, just pig tail connectors.

d3adpool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No need to find it, Thank you though.

What other parts do i need once I recieve this box? Novelx wasn’t specific on the part, just pig tail connectors.

It should come with everything you need. I didn't need anything extra other than the fun box and the harness to connect to the factory unit