Rear Hatch Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear hatch is slapping really hard due to my subs, and its getting worse. Specifically, the plastic trim is slapping on the metal, the sound stops when I hold the plastic down. When I first heard it it scared the daylights out of me because it sounded similar to a blown sub. It's getting to a point where its almost unbearable to listen to high volumes. What can I do to stop the rattling?

alowerlevel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LMAO.

But really how loud and how many subs do you really need?
All of them :smoke2: . That's like asking how much horsepower do you really need.

My rear hatch is slapping really hard due to my subs, and its getting worse. Specifically, the plastic trim is slapping on the metal, the sound stops when I hold the plastic down. When I first heard it it scared the daylights out of me because it sounded similar to a blown sub. It's getting to a point where its almost unbearable to listen to high volumes. What can I do to stop the rattling?

Try some some sound deadener on the hatch between the metal and plastic

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I'll give that a try, I really should do the whole thing but with my money going to multiple different projects on this thing its going to have to wait smh. Any suggestions on brand? I'd like something budget friendly but still decent quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts