Rear gate lift system broke.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griff75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happened to the wife and she took it to the dealer. They have to order new parts...:disgust:

Probably only opened it a dozen times, less than 200 miles on the odometer.

Anyone else having issues?

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Griff75,

I am truly sorry to hear you are having this concern. I would like to reach out to your GM dealership on your behalf. Please provide me with your name, VIN, phone number, and dealership name. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
GM Customer Care

OP
OP
G

Griff75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! For being a tigers fan you're not half bad (go twins:)). Wife said it was just like the video.

In touch with GM through the site and the dealer has been very responsive so it looks like we'll get it addressed.

Thanks to all,
Griff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DetTigers

Reaction score
Please keep me posted on what parts they replace for you so I can make sure my dealer does the same.

Jasvan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had this happen to me today. It took three times to open. Anyone have a dealer that has fixed. Is there a bulletin out on issue that anyone knows off?
Thanks

OP
OP
G

Griff75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No. We went to the dealer and they adjusted it and it is better but still happening when it sits in the sun. Fortunately we live in Washington and not Arizona.

Dealer has ordered a new spoiler. I'm hoping this fixes it as it will be the third or fourth trip to deal with the issue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos