Rear-end swap: 8.6" 10 bolt w/3.08 >> 9.5" 14 bolt w/3.42 + 3.42 swap in 8.25" front (or else)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5StarCustmSolutns
Reaction score
I'm so glad that the search is over! I was wondering if you were going to get them both!
Me also, I owe you guys one. Welcome to come up for Trout or swift water Smallmouth fishing, whitewater rafting, Appalachian Trail, golf at the Greenbrier, or ______(whatever) anytime.

Honestly was going to wait and get it later.....then thought about the front and rear 3.08 set I can sell + the extra 3.08 front diff(with missing passenger side tube I can return($300) and made myself do it so I could get through the buyers remorse stage as quickly as poss and enjoy what I bought... Plus Summit beat the $686 price I found it for on some site I'd never heard of. Still a lot to buy though.... coil springs, bump stops, HP Tuner MPVI interface, POR 15, Amsoil, bar style in lb torque wrench, new perf leather seat cover, sunroof track cable......then immediately into the Torque Converter job....kitchen stuff....smh. Here comes the anxiety again :oops:

OP
OP
5StarCustmSolutns
Reaction score
I hope your wife understands the significance of bringing home this kind of rear end instead of another!
HAhaahhaha... Thankfully, that's her kind of humor because she called about a minute after I typed that....had to read it to her ;)

Kinda banking on making sure there's visible progress being made in our kitchen everyday. That's my best chance of maintaining my current residency in the house

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me also, I owe you guys one. Welcome to come up for Trout or swift water Smallmouth fishing, whitewater rafting, Appalachian Trail, golf at the Greenbrier, or ______(whatever) anytime.

Honestly was going to wait and get it later.....then thought about the front and rear 3.08 set I can sell + the extra 3.08 front diff(with missing passenger side tube I can return($300) and made myself do it so I could get through the buyers remorse stage as quickly as poss and enjoy what I bought... Plus Summit beat the $686 price I found it for on some site I'd never heard of. Still a lot to buy though.... coil springs, bump stops, HP Tuner MPVI interface, POR 15, Amsoil, bar style in lb torque wrench, new perf leather seat cover, sunroof track cable......then immediately into the Torque Converter job....kitchen stuff....smh. Here comes the anxiety again :oops:
Sounds like my house, at times the money flows out faster than it comes in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal