Rear compressor and shocks replacement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a Tech 2? I'm wondering, because with my Dorman replacement compressor, I cannot see the actual air pressure on my Tech 2, whereas other folks with OEM compressors can see the actual air pressure on their Tech 2's.
Now that’s an interesting scenario!! I have a dorman compressor running my 2006’s Z55 rear shocks, and when I hook up my tech2 I can see the air pressure in my rear shocks. I checked it out a couple weeks ago for Ivan when he was diagnosing a suspension problem.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that’s an interesting scenario!! I have a dorman compressor running my 2006’s Z55 rear shocks, and when I hook up my tech2 I can see the air pressure in my rear shocks. I checked it out a couple weeks ago for Ivan when he was diagnosing a suspension problem.
Thank you for responding. Very much appreciated.

I'll have to figure out why my Tech 2 does not show that live data.

Spoldog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So if we have Z85 (2016 Suburban LT), what do you do with the electronic connector wire on the AS-3066?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu