Rear coil springs 2 different GM style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next someone can tell me how raise.front end without messing up my nice ride . Do just get new torsion bars? Or crank the torsion bars tighter??

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ykk are in my 2006 yukon xl slt option 2 .HD .
[emoji848] I know there constant rate because I put a set of regular shocks on them. I know they're the HD because like when gas is empty my back end is up in the air. And heavy trailer no saging . Remember my is slt option 2 with 4:10 gears . There wasn't as many in 2006 there was more in 2005 . I got air bags I just need to install them .

Thanks.

I wasn’t sure whether to go with constant or variable rate. Since I have regular shocks I should go with constant I’m assuming. May order both HD and regular moog and see which ones work best. Currently ride height is just over 14” to the bottom of the hitch.

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next someone can tell me how raise.front end without messing up my nice ride . Do just get new torsion bars? Or crank the torsion bars tighter??

wish I could help you on that, but don’t know. Would like to know this also. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442