Rear coil spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chizzychase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forum! I just had a question about the rear coil spacers. I am having 3 inch front spindles installed on my truck soon but I know that will give my truck major squat and I dont know if i am gonna keep that look so I was looking into some rear coil spacers and on your website it says that all of the rear spacers you guys offer all retain the factory shocks. I just wanted to double check with you guys that if i go with a 2 inch spacer it wont hurt my rear shocks and I also was wondering about the sway bar links and if I would run into any issues with them

SuspensionMaxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Chizzychase,
Thanks for asking. The stock shocks for lets say a 2006 Tahoe have 9" of travel from compressed to fully extended. This is not taking into account any compression from the weight of the vehicle on the springs. 2 Inches is usually no problem for a pavement driven truck or suv. If you were into doing some moderate offroad use a longer shock maybe helpful with the coil spacer. I have installed these spacers quite a few Tahoes and Suburbans and I think you will find no issues with the 2" rear spacer. The shocks are more than long enough to accommodate a 2" spacer. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you decide to purchase the spacers off our website, here is a promo code for 10% off. Enter: maxx10

John

OP
OP
Chizzychase

Chizzychase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks John great feedback, and thanks for the promo code!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts