Rear Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just used amazon basics double sided carpet tape on the GM factory mats, which worked wonders to keep it in place. It will be difficult to remove the mats due to the stickiness of the tape, but that's ok as I plan to just leave them there permanently. Also, the atmosphere color matches perfectly.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the integrated cargo liner. Gets here Monday, I’ll report how the it holds up after install.

MarkUps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The 3M dual lock fasteners are working great for me so far. Applied a couple of months ago and has held up to some extreme temperature swings here in Texas. I only used 4 feet of it, if it doesn't keep the mats in place I can easily add more but initial indications are that it will hold with just 4 ft spread across multiple areas.
have pics how it was installed and what product you actually used? did you install the hook side only to the bottom of the rubber mat or both hook and loop?1626378679236.png

v3scott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up the integrated cargo liner. Gets here Monday, I’ll report how the it holds up after install.
Sorry to revive such an old post, but what do you think of the integrated cargo liner? Is it foldable? If you liked it can you share photos or a link of which one you got?

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to revive such an old post, but what do you think of the integrated cargo liner? Is it foldable? If you liked it can you share photos or a link of which one you got?

Sorry been out of the loop in here for a while. This is for the cargo area I believe. Bro it looks good but it’s trash. What it comes with for Velcro is literally gone. I’m planning on buying gorilla double sided from home dopot to prevent it from collapsing. Currently falls when I fold or unfold my 3rd rows. I’ll take pics when I get a chance.

v3scott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight, no worries on sending pictures. The product pictures look nice and the integrated format is really tempting but sounds like its trash.

tahoe81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been having trouble with the adhesive not sticking to the back of our third row seats in both our Yukon and Escalade. Any ideas?
I started a thread on this and recently posted the fix. Don’t put Velcro with adhesive on the back of the third row carpet. Just use the hook side of the Velcro on the back of the all weather mats and they stick right to the carpet. Mine has been stuck for weeks now with no issues. This was after trying nearly everything I could find on Amazon and nothing would stick to that carpet for more than a couple days

Matz

Reaction score
They also need to lay out in the hot sun for a few hours. There are times that the factory mats are the best and times that after market ones are the best. I don't like Weathertech personally, mainly because they are slippery and I want a rubber based mat. Its too bad Husky isn't making them yet, they have the best compound for mats...Floor and cargo....
Not the best fit but I didn't see any in which the setbacks slid under the floor mat. The hook and loop don't hold well , so I put some snaps on all 3 pieces. On a side note , I had Husky weatherbeaters and sent them back. The 2nd row never laid flat and when that row was moved forward the mat would roll up. Went with factory mats. Heat them if needed. I may cut the corner lip off.

OP
OP
J

jaycough

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry been out of the loop in here for a while. This is for the cargo area I believe. Bro it looks good but it’s trash. What it comes with for Velcro is literally gone. I’m planning on buying gorilla double sided from home dopot to prevent it from collapsing. Currently falls when I fold or unfold my 3rd rows. I’ll take pics when I get a chance.
Trash for sure