Rear bumper lower trim piece?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18tahoelt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks to the member who posted the original instructions! My install went well and completed in about 1/2 a day in the driveway. I went with all factory parts (list below) and painted the tips black with some high temp paint!
Want this on my 21 AT4 i just got..looks so much better with Dual!!

18tahoelt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone in the Chat know if the Stock Dual exhaust from a Yukon with 6.2l will fit on a Yukon 5.3l. Getting mixed messages. Worst case could be modified to fix by a exhaust shop..Any help would be greatly appreciated

K5-Z71

Reaction score
Anyone in the Chat know if the Stock Dual exhaust from a Yukon with 6.2l will fit on a Yukon 5.3l. Getting mixed messages. Worst case could be modified to fix by a exhaust shop..Any help would be greatly appreciated
No, it will not work. The pipe diameter on the 6.2 is larger, studs on the mounting flange are spaced further apart as well.

A good exhaust shop can chop and weld anything you ask for!

18tahoelt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, it will not work. The pipe diameter on the 6.2 is larger, studs on the mounting flange are spaced further apart as well.

A good exhaust shop can chop and weld anything you ask for!
Thank K5-Z71.. had a feeling that was the case. Appreciate the info..looks like I am cutting and welding!

Acroston18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks to the member who posted the original instructions! My install went well and completed in about 1/2 a day in the driveway. I went with all factory parts (list below) and painted the tips black with some high temp paint!
I plan on doing the same thing. There is no modification that needs to be done, correct? The dual exhaust hooks up pretty easily? Do you have pictures of the underside where it hooks up behind the spare tire?

Acroston18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2023 5.3L Tahoe LT. Does anyone know if the 84964238 dual exhaust will hook up with no problems or will I need to make some modifications?

Attachments

• IMG_8048.png
    IMG_8048.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 2