Rear air bag brackets (need pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have pics of the rear air bag brackets,( or pics of them installed.
i've looked around and all i've seen is the bottom bracket. would like to get a idea of what the upper looks like and how it installs.
thanks for any help available

airbagd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are a few different types of brackets you can get, but you're mainly looking for bag cups. Attached is the picture of the ones that I got from CoolCars. They are a pretty simple install, and you can cut them down/modify them if you want some more drop. The top bracket mounts by the threaded stud that you put through the top spring mount by drilling a hole and then attaching a washer and lock nut to hold it down. They won't get you super low... but will do the job if your looking for something simple.

RearBagMounts.jpg

Last edited:

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Is a hole in the existing spring mount/frame really necessary for mounting the top bracket(as stated by airbagd)? My springs arent bolted to the frame now, once the frame is sitting on the bags I don't see how they can move anyway.

robv27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Hey Airbagd, what kind of bags are these you used here? 2500s or 2600s? Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

P5130038.jpg

Hey Adam, can you tell me what kind of bags you used? (2500 or 2600) trying to find out the best set up for me... BTW Truck looks very nice...