REAL Lift category: could the moderators please separate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xHELLHOUNDx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Could we please get a separate category for real lifts vs. people that want to “level” their vehicles? No offense, but I’ve been trying to research lift kits that actually lift a vehicle that doesn’t ruin it like all the “level” kits that destroy ride quality and angles. Can you make a category that is about real lift kits? I’m talking about creating a category that addresses steering geometry with 4in plus lift kits that address a arms, Heim joints, etc for people that want to do things right, no matter what the cost may be?

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So buying a "lift kit" is a real lift?

Pirate4x4.com would be a great resource to you

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a lifted suspension category. Not a level suspension category. So are you saying you want the people leveling their rigs out of here? Do they bother you that much?

OP
OP
X

xHELLHOUNDx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is a lifted suspension category. Not a level suspension category. So are you saying you want the people leveling their rigs out of here? Do they bother you that much?

No, people leveling their vehicles doesn’t bother me at all. Separate categories, one for lifted vehicles and one for leveled vehicles, would make finding relevant information easier to find for either route people decide to take. They are totally separate beasts.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This IS the lifted suspension category. In case you missed that. In all my years on forums, I’ve never seen anybody ask for a category that already exists. You want one called “lifted suspension” and one called “ Really lifted suspension?” Good luck with that. o_O