Real escalade handle takeoffs 02-06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some true exterior door handles off of an 06 Caddy Escalade. I bought them off of eBay for my 04 Silverado HD but never got to putting them on the truck before I sold it. I just looked back on my eBay account and I payed $140 for them. I'll sell em for $75 and you pay shipping. I'll post some pictures later on tonight. They are perfect but did come off of a used truck so they have minor blemishes (fingernail scratches from reaching to open the door). They have the painted black surrounds and chrome plated door pulls. They look good! PM me if you're interested.

OP
OP
P

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aight, i'm tired of looking at these sitting on the floor of my spare bedroom. first person that pm's me and sends me some money for shipping via paypal gets em. that's right, FREE just throw me some bones to cover the shipping.

OP
OP
P

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somebody beat ya too it. I'll see what he wants to do and depending on that outcome you'll be second in line.

OP
OP
P

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are some pictures...sorry for the crappy quality, my iphone has been swimming before and i can't find my digital camera so you have to deal with muddy iphone camera photos

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads