Range technologies RA003B

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked this up for $100 shipped BNIB
Wish it was green instead of blue but that’s ok
Now on to the fun part
Exhaust tone sounds different! No more shoddy ricer v4 mode with the series 40 inline. When throwing the tow haul mode switch on holy **** truck has some real v8 pep no more hesitation “there is a little which could be solved with a device” but I’m really happy with this device.

I mentioned in another post that I’m changing the exhaust which I am def now deleting the resonator can at the back and dropping the series 40 FM for the XS1259 muffler maybe this weekend.

So all in all this was well worth the purchase

Oh and by the way for those who don’t RT FM make sure when you plug in the device you let it sync and stop flashing before starting your truck or you will get a engine light error

Rygrego

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked this up for $100 shipped BNIB
Wish it was green instead of blue but that’s ok
Now on to the fun part
Exhaust tone sounds different! No more shoddy ricer v4 mode with the series 40 inline. When throwing the tow haul mode switch on holy **** truck has some real v8 pep no more hesitation “there is a little which could be solved with a device” but I’m really happy with this device.

I mentioned in another post that I’m changing the exhaust which I am def now deleting the resonator can at the back and dropping the series 40 FM for the XS1259 muffler maybe this weekend.

So all in all this was well worth the purchase

Oh and by the way for those who don’t RT FM make sure when you plug in the device you let it sync and stop flashing before starting your truck or you will get a engine light error
I have had one now for just over a year. Best $180 I've spent in quite some time. I also use an extension adapter to keep my OBD2 port open. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0711LGRG...olid=360UX0FZCXRN4&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if you’ll notice a big dip in fuel economy on long highway drives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sadlerbeekeep70