Range AFM disabler; I dont need it anymore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juicedgsr95

Reaction score
I guess I dont have enough points to post a classified add, but if anyone wants this thing, I am going with a tune and no longer need it. $150, located in Raleigh NC, can ship for actual cost. should be able to fit in flat rate box. I purchased it Aug 2nd 2020, and used it on my 2019 tahoe 5.3, works as advertised.

rockstar143

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't want to clutter but curious why you are opting to tune it out rather than the range? I just popped one on too...but had considered going with HP Tuners.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't want to clutter but curious why you are opting to tune it out rather than the range? I just popped one on too...but had considered going with HP Tuners.

Probably because the Range just disables the AFM. With a tune you can adjust/disable wide range of things.

FlyingBuckeye3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I may be interested, likely going to pick up a 2015/2016 here in a couple weeks, local to NC.