Random traction control light when turning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would connect the tech2 and watch the abs sensor live data while driving, even though the hubs are new. If all 4 feeds are moving smooth then proceed to checking the steering position sensor. The problem with this type of issue is there will not be a code stored until whatever it is completely fails and the service light comes on in the dic then there will be a bcm code stored.
you could try doing a full module scan anyway and see if maybe it saved a history code but unlikely.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had that experience for a month or so last year, turning into my street at speed (left turn, and then immediately up a hill). It did not generate a code, and then it stopped, and has not recurred since.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s because you’re lowered. Both of mine do it ever since I did the 2/3 drops.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
It’s because you’re lowered. Both of mine do it ever since I did the 2/3 drops.

Mine was 4/6 dropped for 2 1/2 years and I never had this happen. Now it is only 2/4 dropped and just recently started happening intermittently.

Just seems weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish