Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's purty. Glad you got it back finally. I'm genuinely excited for you

Yea hopefully it'll go back together without fighting too much. Also forgot when I was taking it out kinda pissed I ripped the dipstick out of it lol. So I need to order another one of those, along with abunch of fluid, dex6 and fluid for the np149...going to try the demo "H" spec or whatever. Dex 6 seems so thin

i may go back to belt drive for water pump and steering pump also - mostly steering because its already a little iffy at real low speed with the electric pump bigger tires i think its going to be a real pain lol.
may do a camaro water pump since the outlet comes out on the driverside better

was under looking at stuff when i put the tranny under this evening, the diff drop is probably going to hit the front sway bar so i may have to drop it anyway. and the crossover for the trick kit im not sure how its going to work with a 6" drop so i may have to redo the cross over pipe but whatevers not too worried gonna plow into it and see what it needs

oh, and front axles - im not sure how its going to work out. given the kits come with a spacer they are needed to be longer apparently. im already using spacers so who knows... i think cognito has some longer ones than i have now not sure if that will do it, or im going to have to revisit frankenaxles or talk to RCV

Last edited:
OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transmission is in, converter bolts done. Mosquitoes and bugs out in force so I quit a like after dark.

Np149 nearly back together. Looked for some sealant to put the halves back together but none to be found here. So it's sitting with the halves a lil apart waiting till tomorrow I guess. I'll run around and find some hopefully 20220120_205332.jpg

opened up some lift kits boxes, pretty impressed! everything looks beefy and has a nice kinda matte black finish little texture on it. i think most everything for the front came in (as well as the gmt900 front box) missing the box with rear springs and stuff but i may get started on the front this weekend. and knock out some of the bigger pieces

and i picked up injectors after getting them cleaned - one ended up pretty ***** which i kinda had a feeling since fuel trims would be wack low psi but fine with high psi they replaced it for like 1/2 price

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN