Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced you're just a glutten for punishment, Randy :lol:

sooo...what do you think about powder coating or maybe polishing the control arms?? lol

i would like to powdercoat but truck is white - that would last about 3 days before looking junk, only other color i got goin is red (sway bars, hot pipes) and dont want to do suspension that color. still quite a bit of chome i think polished would look better than any color, and they would clean up a lot better without the "sand cast" finish. even if i just knock the rough finish off of it to sort of a machine finish would be better i think

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sooo...what do you think about powder coating or maybe polishing the control arms?? lol

i would like to powdercoat but truck is white - that would last about 3 days before looking junk, only other color i got goin is red (sway bars, hot pipes) and dont want to do suspension that color. still quite a bit of chome i think polished would look better than any color, and they would clean up a lot better without the "sand cast" finish. even if i just knock the rough finish off of it to sort of a machine finish would be better i think
I'll say the same thing the last time you asked a question..
.1b8bceb5237eb66e041fc2aa91b96cea.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts