Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there so many places that there was already rust under the wax that im going to wire brush to clean up before coat. its like 90+ degrees so it doesnt help with the wax as it stays pretty pliable, doesn't "chunk" off, maybe cold (real cold) weather would make this a lot easier. very little of it is smooth but just scrape off as much as you can then cut the wax down with some solvents - using laquer thinner is working pretty well.

removed all the control arms/spindles, shocks etc.... figured it would be a good time to do all the bushing and ball joints anyway so i ordered new arms and spindles (aluminum)

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some surface, along the crossmember where power steering fluid has leaked, under the radiator support nothing to bad but is annoying

engine sposed to be back this week so need to get this crap done =\

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preps all makes the coating come off easy brush it on let it sit then scrape off

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a huge PITA to me! But I guess if you’re waiting on your engine anyway... [emoji106][emoji16]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos