Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
another thing id like to ***** about... accell ceramic cut to length plug wires. maybe i got a bad batch or something but the premade side that goes on the sparkplug, i had 3 of them that pulled the piece out of the insulator i even greased the things too. they were on there for like 2 months if that.

happened before and summit immediately sent out another kit and i was supposed to send back the other ones but now i need the two full kits just to get a single set out of.

View attachment 243028 View attachment 243029 View attachment 243030 View attachment 243031
Damn that’s bs. I was able to use the 9070C for the gen 4 engines on my gen 3, but I suspect you actually need the cut your own length ones since you know wtf you’re doing. [emoji16][emoji106] how much length do you need? This is a 427, right? Are the coils relocated? That why you can’t use the pre-made ones?

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that’s bs. I was able to use the 9070C for the gen 4 engines on my gen 3, but I suspect you actually need the cut your own length ones since you know wtf you’re doing. [emoji16][emoji106] how much length do you need? This is a 427, right? Are the coils relocated? That why you can’t use the pre-made ones?

yea i have the coils pretty much up under the hood hinges on each side 16-24" or so long

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn what a bummer! hopefully they warranty it...u gonna throw in a junkyard 5.3 in the meantime?

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn what a bummer! hopefully they warranty it...u gonna throw in a junkyard 5.3 in the meantime?

if i could find one for a couple hundred bux id love to...4.8 5.3 whatever. need gen4 for the 58x crank, other problem is all the intakes i have are for square ports so i'd need almost an entire drop out

got anything laying around :rolleyes:

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i could find one for a couple hundred bux id love to...4.8 5.3 whatever. need gen4 for the 58x crank, other problem is all the intakes i have are for square ports so i'd need almost an entire drop out

got anything laying around :rolleyes:

man nothing at the moment...I sold my 5.3 a while back, I wish I would have kept it, it was super clean....right now im putting together a budget 6.2 w 317s and a L99 factory cam and I want to tune it for 87 octane, Im gonna pull this 6.0 but I will need to use the intake and would want more than $2k for it anyways, sometimes some good deals pop up on eBay

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man nothing at the moment...I sold my 5.3 a while back, I wish I would have kept it, it was super clean....right now im putting together a budget 6.2 w 317s and a L99 factory cam and I want to tune it for 87 octane, Im gonna pull this 6.0 but I will need to use the intake and would want more than $2k for it anyways, sometimes some good deals pop up on eBay

I'll finish my 5.3, sell it to @randeez, and you hook me up with that 6.0?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts