Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
engine is back in, bolted to bellhousing, converter bolts back in, starter in.....started throwing everything back on it, exhaust manifolds back on, intake's on, ignition coils, most of the wiring is back on.

still need to throw waterpump/accessory bracket on the front, put in fans, and all the turbo crap... prob few more days after work this week and it should be back together.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
engine is back in, bolted to bellhousing, converter bolts back in, starter in.....started throwing everything back on it, exhaust manifolds back on, intake's on, ignition coils, most of the wiring is back on.

still need to throw waterpump/accessory bracket on the front, put in fans, and all the turbo crap... prob few more days after work this week and it should be back together.

Maybe I missed it, but what did you do about the bent rod- replaced just that one?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front driveshaft, exhaust crossover, turbo, downpipe, wastegate, efans, waterpump, oil lines to turbo, accessory bracket with power steering pump (except pulley) and alternator all on this afternoon.

still need to:
put on charge pipes, remount intercooler, trucool 40k, front bumper, connect the downpipe to the rest of exhaust (vbands easy), coolant and oil.

If it holds together, AND OF COURSE IM VERY CONFIDENT IT WILL, i'll start on the fuel system. I had wanted to run as much of it as i could with hard line (aluminum or stainless) but just need to get it going for now before i keep breaking it cause *coughithrewinabiggerwastegatespringcough*. ordered enough braided ptfe flex hose for feed and return to get it going abunch of fittings etc

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
front driveshaft, exhaust crossover, turbo, downpipe, wastegate, efans, waterpump, oil lines to turbo, accessory bracket with power steering pump (except pulley) and alternator all on this afternoon.

still need to:
put on charge pipes, remount intercooler, trucool 40k, front bumper, connect the downpipe to the rest of exhaust (vbands easy), coolant and oil.

If it holds together, AND OF COURSE IM VERY CONFIDENT IT WILL, i'll start on the fuel system. I had wanted to run as much of it as i could with hard line (aluminum or stainless) but just need to get it going for now before i keep breaking it cause *coughithrewinabiggerwastegatespringcough*. ordered enough braided ptfe flex hose for feed and return to get it going abunch of fittings etc
You ok? You seem to have a cough....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons