Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
going to see how much room i have after the turbo/dp/charge pipe are in, everything else can go where ever

i have removed the battery, hydro pump, coolant reservoir to make this happen - plan was to put the hydro pump where the battery was on driverside, but i may just leave battery - get different hydro pump and bury it behind the bumper cause it has been problem free im not too worried about having access to it after its topped off and working. coolant reservoir i will prob be able to put it back where it was and just re do the hoses.

a2w tank im think of doing a larger one mounted in the back, under would be nice but it condensates and drips = make track mad. so who knows.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@randeez do you have the bluecat trans tool you could share with me? I found the thread on HPT forum but it says the link is invalid now. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to go to get it, or have they just taken it down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts