Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
ordered new turbo blanket, and also ordered an "exhaust sleeve" to try and put over the downpipe atleast in the engine bay. going to be a little tricky since the wastegate dumps into it - but hoping i can cut the sleeve and install from one side with enough overlap to install it from the other end for pretty much full coverage of it.

another thing i noticed is i havent had any throttle body issues for a while (knock on wood), only real change was cutting the bov spring down some to let it blow off a little sooner. havent had problems for a while even before the much smaller charge pipe so pretty happy with that

Cooked relay, was nice having it delayed off, but relay wasn't up to the task

View attachment 268741

Maybe get the same time delay relay and use it to trigger a (bigger/heavy duty) higher amperage standard relay???

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe get the same time delay relay and use it to trigger a (bigger/heavy duty) higher amperage standard relay???

i need to clean it all up .... im looking at installing something like this, putting the main feed on a large 100amp+ solid state relay. i've got so much wiring going all over the place would be nice to consolidate it all

arc-4000d_us_xl.jpg

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's faster than anything I own, I'd blame covid for the slower times.

<3
this was also with intake temps pretty much equal too what they were before since i didnt cool it down enough (10.4 run, best was a 10.3 last time i ran the a2a) the 10.3 run went faster to the 1/8th i think.
these runs the tune still needed a bit of work the race against the mustang was the actual first race where i didnt cool enough 10.4
2nd was against the camaro that i cooled like hell but boost went to the moon and cut out a few times before i let out.
3rd i turned it way down and i think only made like 18psi peak thru the run to a 10.7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium