Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good now. TY
:console:

drove yukon to work, its kinda dirty
i95 gauntlet wasnt bad, cruised 80+ most of the way.
rear end feels like it moves so much not sure if spoon bars are flexing or delspheres just allows to much motion or wtf. kind of want to go back to a stiffer poly bushing that restricts most motion to just up and down

Last edited:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
check for leaks - didnt notice any, but also didnt really check
new front axle actuator, should fix leak with existing one, delivered yesterday - done, didnt even bother testing cause the best time to do that is when i absolutely need it and will do when wired up to tcase
new o2 sensor, dont think itll solve anything but it should be here in a day or two - done, also didnt bother to take a look at fuel trims cause i dunno. would need to undo open loop idle n crap, was dodging rain just wanted to get it swapped. old o2 sensor im not sure what brand it was, looked a lot different than the denso i put in
rcv axle install- i ordered some new axle to flange bolts, i only ever had 12 cause 1500, need 16 with the 9.25 so i ordered a full set of 10.9 10mmx1.5 socket cap bolts. - done, and also installed matching flange bolts on that side. not as easy as just replacing them with these RCVs, they basically mount an adapter to the flange and then the cv axle to the adapter, to swap the flange bolts i have to remove inner axle mounting bolts too. took for test drive, it is a lot better than i remember, i still feel a little bit but they may also be because i was driving the smoothubaru all day and its in my head, either way like 75-80mph cruise it rides pretty well i will leave the rcv in there.
wheel speed sensor been fine, not going to mess with it - had to say something, causes on way back from axle test drive it popped up again, front right going to go ahead an order a new gm hub. now i notice it blinks the traction control light fairly often i figured it was just pissy cause mods and did it for the hell of it. well i think it still has some bit of traction control working cause with it all knocked out from the speed sensor trying to pull away from a light in rain/wet roads it just knocked the tires off without giving it hardly any gas. also still need to check wiring just to make sure it isnt pinched or burnt. come to think of it i didnt thought it or the sensor but swapping the axle i used the impact to tighten up the axle nut, maybe that jostled some grease loose and on the sensor/reluctor and cause the code to pop up again
wire up front actuator for automatic functioning - not done, need to grab some appropriate wire to make ~6' pigtail from the transfer case to the front actuator
need to wash it - it was raining
Get some kryptonite hubs in that thing! I ain’t been able to break mine yet and they’re not much more then the Gm ones. Lifetime warranty heavy duty pressed bearings I ordered mine through Rudy’s diesel out of Nc I think when I looked on kryptonite they were out of stock still but rudys has em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charkmapman