Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had the time to do it myself. I'm married to my job and have NO time for a project like that. I wish I had a wrenching buddy like you around. I am all alone over here and surrounded by p~ssies. I had no choice but take it to a shop. And I wanted to slap a used one into it but only 1 junkyard had one in a 60 mile radius and they shipped it in and it looked like it came out of a river. And even then they wanted 1500 bucks for it. I told them take it back and stick it up their ****. I needed my shit back on the road asap. Sucks.

yea thats how it goes some times, i try to be thrifty usually. but sometimes i just want it fixed asap

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukon is almost back to stock. i had to grab a few pieces to get the MAF sensor pipe back in and redo some fuel lines.
not sure if im leaving the electric power steering pump, if i go back to engine driven i gotta swap the water pump and use diff bracket for alternator n shit

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukon is almost back to stock. i had to grab a few pieces to get the MAF sensor pipe back in and redo some fuel lines.
not sure if im leaving the electric power steering pump, if i go back to engine driven i gotta swap the water pump and use diff bracket for alternator n shit
back to stock? WTF did I miss?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd