Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm ******* over trying to tune this pos. Since this is no longer a racetruck I think going to put the MAF back on cause the low-speed normal driving was a lot better, I need some length in the charge pipe so probably put the a2a intercooler back on.
I just want this thing to drive worth a shit. I'd like to just dump it off at my buddy's shop to get rear-end rebuilt and alignment done, need to rebuild the crossover and crap. But I don't want to drop off some junk that hardly runs
Steal the chiller for the ctsv.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I'm ******* over trying to tune this pos. Since this is no longer a racetruck I think going to put the MAF back on cause the low-speed normal driving was a lot better, I need some length in the charge pipe so probably put the a2a intercooler back on.
I just want this thing to drive worth a shit. I'd like to just dump it off at my buddy's shop to get rear-end rebuilt and alignment done, need to rebuild the crossover and crap. But I don't want to drop off some junk that hardly runs
Steal the chiller for the ctsv.
What should a stock rearend rebuild cost? Asking for a friend.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got whacked for $2500 for mine to be rebuild and it took 2 weeks to get the parts.
thatttt seems excessive :(
expensive place in town to regear front/rear was like 2300 with them buying all the parts - the quote i got anyway
you could easily spend that with full air/electric locker, gears, rebuilt, axles if you were goin all out on it

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thatttt seems excessive :(
expensive place in town to regear front/rear was like 2300 with them buying all the parts - the quote i got anyway
you could easily spend that with full air/electric locker, gears, rebuilt, axles if you were goin all out on it

I wish I had the time to do it myself. I'm married to my job and have NO time for a project like that. I wish I had a wrenching buddy like you around. I am all alone over here and surrounded by p~ssies. I had no choice but take it to a shop. And I wanted to slap a used one into it but only 1 junkyard had one in a 60 mile radius and they shipped it in and it looked like it came out of a river. And even then they wanted 1500 bucks for it. I told them take it back and stick it up their ****. I needed my shit back on the road asap. Sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9