Rancho shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this on another site I belong to, so I figured I'd post it here too.

Sears is having a pretty good deal for July on the Rancho 9000xl shocks. For me a set of 4 came out to $348, minus an instant sears rebate of $80 (you have to tell them they are offering the rebate, since they don't seem to bother to tell you about it). Then Rancho is offering a $100 visa card, so the total price came down to $184 for the set, installed!. I'll have to let you know how they ride, they had to order them. They are supposedly adjustable to soften or firm up the ride, so we'll see.

Here is a link for the $80 off from sears. It's a sears instant rebate so you don't send anything in, sears just deducts the price, it should be on their rebate sheets, but they just don't bother to look. Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Rancho rebate. You could print it off and take it with you.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153...P_Tire+Rebates

The $100 rebate is from Rancho and is in the form of a visa debit card.

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions.php

Just click on the "download pdf" for the no limits promotion and it includes the form you send in to get your rebate.

What you might want to do is go to the www.gorancho.com site and you can plug your vehicle info in, including what height you have, and it will spit out the model of shocks you need. That way you can take it to sears and make sure they order the right ones.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work at a Sears Auto Center...I got rancho's rs500's on lowered Escahoe! Buy 3 get one free plus 20% off. I got them installed for around $150. For an extra 20 bucks I could have done them myself. NO EFFIN way...rather give the commissiont to the CAS and Techs to do the work.

Guarenteed for life! Ranchos are great really stiff ride...the Hoe don't bottom out no more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17