Ramps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, it's real and not just an emblem.

It's only a tire/wheel package and different/stiffer suspension. Plus the black leather seats have the red piping and R/T logos. Nothing different with the engine
Yeah Dodge changed the R/T to almost meaninglessness, it used to mean something. Supposed to stand for Race Technology then they added SRT which stands for Street Race Technology and the R/T means pretty much nothing. There should never be a Dodge Neon R/T for Gods sake. There should have never been a Dodge Neon period.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of steel ones in the garage attic that have more years of dust on them than I can remember since I got Blitz Rhinos. Ramps certainly have their place here but one vehicle's running boards are a bit low so it means using a floor jack to lift the car and stick the ramps in. Might just as well use jack stands in that case. The Tahoe manages fine though, even using all 4 ramps. The ramps, in general, can tend to be in the way if much manuvering around under the vehicles is required for the job so a good jack and stands are really good to have.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's about half of us here but I haven't needed them. I do use a couple pieces of 2 x 6 though, about $450 cheaper. :crazy:
With age I have gotten more safety inclined........you only have a vehicle slip or slide on ramps once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter