Radio dim not going back to "day mode"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KBones

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. The radio/hvac lights are staying dim whether the the headlights/fog lights/parking lights are on or off. They should brighten up when the exterior lights are off.

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. The radio/hvac lights are staying dim whether the the headlights/fog lights/parking lights are on or off. They should brighten up when the exterior lights are off.

Alright, just checking.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling it's gonna be the switch or the senor on the dash because the led's for the temp on the hvac controls go along with the radio dimming.

Mine randomly does the same thing but it seems to happen when the alternator drops it's charge lower.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just override it and set the setting to brightest it's really nice I like how it lights up the whole suv inside.. I want people to know I have premium trim

OP
OP
KBones

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just override it and set the setting to brightest it's really nice I like how it lights up the whole suv inside.. I want people to know I have premium trim

Huh??

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it has setting to set it to highest brightness even at night you have to poke around to get to the display settings menu

it has manual and automatic settings..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts