Radio clock problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is back working although I know it's a minute or so off only because I didn't set it right.

Pat in Tennessee

OP
OP
blazzinbird

blazzinbird

Reaction score
We left our house Christmas Eve time wa 8:31. When we got to Chicago 4 hours away it was 8:31. Time travel lol

OP
OP
blazzinbird

blazzinbird

Reaction score

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to do this... 08 Yukon Denali -- Shop replaced my starter. Same thing, everything back but the clock!!! I too get the ":" and nothing but beeps. So glad you all have found a solution. THANK YOU! I'll try it first thing in the morning :)

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK - I couldn't wait until the morning... This worked like a charm. In case the link is ever broken:
- Press "MENU" button on the right.
- On screen, touch "Display" at the top.
- Touch and hold finger in the lower left corner of the screen for about 5 seconds... key pad should display.
- Enter 295660 to get diagnostic menu.
- For clock, go to second screen and select "Time"... Select and enter time info in GMT. Time will appear in GMT. This means you need to convert your time to GMT, not vice versa. I am in the CST zone, so GMT is 6 hours ahead. If it is 5 p.m. CST, I actually need to set the time for 11 p.m. GMT so that when I exit the menu and the navigator finds my location, that my time is correct. It doesn't allow you to pick anything other than GMT zone in the diagnostic menu, which is why you must enter your current time converted TO GMT in this menu.Press "Set." (For me, this didn't exit the menu. I wasn't sure it had even actually set after I pressed it, but I exited by pressing the hard Audio button to get back to normal menus).

THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE OTHERS WHO HELPED US OUT. This is a great one for the archive!

Last edited:

bojified

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Worked perfect. My clock display disappeared after replacing my negative battery cable for a new one. I have had the battery disconnected several times before but had not encountered this issue.
Instructions in link were right on. Now printed and in my console.
Thanks!

90PROFX

Reaction score
Just found myself in this same situation........NO CLOCK, after a battery run down. I'll try this today and report back........2011 Tahoe LS

90PROFX

Reaction score
I love this site.................Issue fixed, thank you for sharing this info. Obviously, a dealer secret since it's something more than a simple fix requiring a code.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow this forum is amazing. I had disconnected my 12V to replace the Hybrid battery pack in my 09 Tahoe this last weekend. NO time display when I hooked everything back up. Touched Menu button then Display button then touched bottom in left corner of screen for 5 seconds and entered code 295660 that opened up the menu I went to "set time" on 2nd page and entered the date info and my local time (adjusted from GMT to CST) "AWESOME" Worked like a charm. It was very tempting to mess with some of the other settings but I resisted LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC