Radio clock and seat memory keeps reseting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked for a loose or corroded ground?

OP
OP
fatmonk8

fatmonk8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using same key fob each time it happens? 2 diff key fobs can be set so that when you enter the truck it changes the seat… not sure about the radio or click stuff tho
Yes I'm aware of the two fobs with different memory settings, and yes the issue occurs all with the same fob.

OP
OP
fatmonk8

fatmonk8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm ok then. i wouldn’t trust autozone btw.
I don't, but it's hard to screw up checking a battery. I even went ahead and bought a battery jump pack with a tester for myself and the battery is fine as far as I can tell.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't, but it's hard to screw up checking a battery. I even went ahead and bought a battery jump pack with a tester for myself and the battery is fine as far as I can tell.
I think their battery testing equipment is correct. Take it to a competitor for a second opinion. I had issues years ago that weren't battery related, although I received the recommendation of replacing an only 1 year old battery at the time. I went to Autozone, Advance and O'reilly's. I figured if all 3 of their scan tools proved correct that its not the problem (and wasn't)

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you get a battery load tested they should give you a printout with the battery specs and the results.

OP
OP
fatmonk8

fatmonk8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you get a battery load tested they should give you a printout with the battery specs and the results.
Ah, well this they did not do. But still, I bought a jump pack with a battery tester and it tested fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MURDD0CK