R. Rear window switch not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed my window switch isn't working, but does work with the master switch. My window locks are off. Any suggestions? I'll start with cleaning the contacts.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed my window switch isn't working, but does work with the master switch. My window locks are off. Any suggestions? I'll start with cleaning the contacts.
Had the same thing happening on my '07 last year. I replaced the window switch module and the problem was solved. The part was so cheap I didn't bother trying to fix the original.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happening on my '07 last year. I replaced the window switch module and the problem was solved. The part was so cheap I didn't bother trying to fix the original.
Which window switch module? The one in the non-working door, or the master on the drivers door?

OP
OP
02Lightning

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the rear door switch need programing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan