Quick jack BL-7000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
finally a nice enough day to open up my quick jack lift. It comes in a 3 box set up

Box 1 is the left lift along with hoses, quick disconnect couplers, fittings, 2x 1.5 inch blocks and 2x 3 inch blocks.

Box 2 right side lift 2x 1.5 inch blocks, 2x 3 inch blocks and lines

Box 3 is the power unit. I opted for the 110v but now that I think about it, i should of got the 12v power unit and use a battery and use my rapid charger to keep the battery charged from the 110 outlet. You can buy the power units separately.

I also opted to get the SUV truck adapters that can give an additional clearance or for trucks with running boards.

Hopefully tomorrow I can finish assembling and I got to pick up some atf fluid for the power unit.

IMG_8981.JPG

IMG_8982.JPG

IMG_8983.JPG

IMG_8984.JPG

IMG_8986.JPG

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
This lift is amazing. Very sturdy. The quick disconnect are top notch. Not a drop spilled when connecting and disconnecting connectors. In addition, they have dust caps so they keep dirt out when stored.
Safety bars are sturdy and thick. Also when the hoses are connected, you don't have to worry about them suddenly disconnecting if you move or bump them. The connectors has a groove on it and for the only way to disconnect the lines are lining up the Check ball and groove.
The only con about this setup is the wheels. It's a plastic line small wheel that's meant for even surface. Like a computer desk chair wheels. Mine were destroyed when I tried moving them from the garage to the drive way. Oh and don't let the guy on the box holding the one lift in each hand. Each lift is heavy

Here is it 1st initial use. It does go higher. I lost a bit of fluid during the bleeding procedure

IMG_8989.JPG

IMG_8990.JPG

IMG_8991.JPG

IMG_8999.JPG

IMG_9002.JPG

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great and looks like it operates great also. It also looks like I could use it on my truck with the height you get lifting the tahoe. Also about how heavy is each side? I am thinking about storage. Also I would replace the plastic wheels with some metal ones.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
It be a 2 person lift. It's rather long and I don't recommend picking it up by the side as it could pinch your fingers. As far as metal ones that's a great idea or maybe make some sort of plate where you could mount sturdier wheels

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Genius!!!

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Ian. I wonder if you could somehow mount them in a garage to just have a small lift in one of the bays

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Looks great and looks like it operates great also. It also looks like I could use it on my truck with the height you get lifting the tahoe. Also about how heavy is each side? I am thinking about storage. Also I would replace the plastic wheels with some metal ones.

They really can't be mounted the blocks only have adjustment front to back. The manual says not to drive over them. They give you handles that sit under the lift so you can pull them towards you.

They set up two ways. wide where you slide them from outside in toward the frame or you place them together, drive over it (not running over the top of lift) and use the handle to pull them towards you.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
All this time later, how do you like it still? I am looking at getting a set of these. They look slick as hell!

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Very handy. Just kind suck if you want to work in the middle, you have to come from front or rear as the sides are blocked by the lifts. Other than that, highly suvgested

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons