Quick exhaust ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocinante

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Looking for exhaust diameter size. Conflicting info on my searches. Wanting to change muffler. Thanks.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure I used a 3'', but would have to look to be sure, or crawl under there with tape and or calipers

OP
OP
R

Rocinante

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
pretty sure I used a 3'', but would have to look to be sure, or crawl under there with tape and or calipers
Mine definitely measured smaller than 3". Vehicle is not with me but was trying to order a muffler. Thanks for your reply. Ill measure it later, just thought it may be common knowledge.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go with a 3", it measures around 2-5/8" if i recall... use a reducer and trim to fit or have a shop flare the end...

or buy a cheap tubing flare from summit

OP
OP
R

Rocinante

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. After looking at it last night, that is what I plan on doing. Looking at mufflers as we speak. Looking for a large case to keep the noise levels down, but still improve performance. My daily driver, so I don't want drone or to rattle the cab.