Question on Bose speaker part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACM

Reaction score
I have an 07 LTZ Tahoe with the Blows/Bose-O system, and true to its name, one of the speakers has finally blown after almost 255,000 miles. I believe it is the speaker in the front door on the passenger side - certain midrange frequencies sound distorted when coming from that speaker grille area, including, strangely enough, the backup warning chime.

As is commonly said around here, I am not the basshead/audiophile I used to be after having my hearing wrecked from many years of 12" Kenwoods in my 01 Tahoe on top of being a jazz & metal musician. Just looking for an easy plug-and-play replacement.

Amazon has three ACDelco "front door speaker" part numbers available:

Can anyone steer me in the right direction as to which one I'll need? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
ACM

ACM

Reaction score

Thanks, Jason! Sadly it looks like I'll be forking out for the most expensive part number, as I have the Bose system. Swung through Walmart tonight and got a deep socket set, so I may just pull the door apart tomorrow in the daylight to double-check the part number on the speaker anyway.

You're from Duluth, eh? I'm living in Denver now but was born and raised in the Elk River/Anoka area down in the Cities.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Too bad the one I removed from my '04 Bose system isn't the right part number. It's 15054681. And I'm around Denver and you could have it.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Thanks, Jason! Sadly it looks like I'll be forking out for the most expensive part number, as I have the Bose system. Swung through Walmart tonight and got a deep socket set, so I may just pull the door apart tomorrow in the daylight to double-check the part number on the speaker anyway.

You're from Duluth, eh? I'm living in Denver now but was born and raised in the Elk River/Anoka area down in the Cities.

Yup! Duluth. Did you ever visit up here before moving to Denver?

OP
OP
ACM

ACM

Reaction score
Too bad the one I removed from my '04 Bose system isn't the right part number. It's 15054681. And I'm around Denver and you could have it.

No worries! I'm over on the south side by DU, whereabouts are you at?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No worries! I'm over on the south side by DU, whereabouts are you at?

Close to Parker, and work around I-25 and Arapahoe Rd (but not always going to the office).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat