Question for the exhaust pros out there..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool..... Sometimes freezing !!
But very proud of him.
Started a year early as a Trumpeter... Musical Ride.... Queen's Guard.... flew for the Royal Air Force...
Homicide Detective..... then Provincial Police in British Columbia / Victoria, to retirement after 25 years.
Then in 1960 we moved to N. Calif.... He became a District Attorney Investigator to complete retirement!!
Needless to say, I didn't get into much trouble.... He woulda killed me !! :eek:

( Bottom photo is a real post card )

thumbnail_RCMP.jpg thumbnail_Howell 18 yrs old in Regina.jpg thumbnail_Pose for a Post Card.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Cool..... Sometimes freezing !!
But very proud of him.
Started a year early as a Trumpeter... Musical Ride.... Queen's Guard.... flew for the Royal Air Force...
Homicide Detective..... then Provincial Police in British Columbia / Victoria, to retirement after 25 years.
Then in 1960 we moved to N. Calif.... He became a District Attorney Investigator to complete retirement!!
Needless to say, I didn't get into much trouble.... He woulda killed me !! :eek:

( Bottom photo is a real post card )

View attachment 229048 View attachment 229049 View attachment 229050
Is the last pic your dad in a RAF military uniform?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO , Just replace the muffler in the OEM location...... The style muffler sound will be different enough....

Relocating the muffler is not going to change much. verses cost & hassle.

It's just a muffler and a tail pipe...... No need to over think it unless you try a dual exhaust.
Agree. Besides, the hybrids with their muffler there look terrible. It looks cheap, and minivan-esque in that location IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austinsham